Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Taylor and Miley Duet

Teen sensations Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift are performing a duet at the 51st Annual Grammy Awards THIS Sunday!





The ex-Jonas girlfriends will be performing Taylor’s “Fifteen” off of her number one album, Fearless, they revealed to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show.

"We all came to the consensus, 'Wouldn't it be cool if Miley was up there too?' " Swift told Ryan Seacrest when she and Cyrus called into his radio show on Tuesday morning. "And she said yes, and we're really excited about it."

The girls will be performing Swift's song "Fifteen," so the 19-year-old Swift talked a little bit about how the song came to be. "Well, it's a song I wrote about freshman year of high school. It was the last year of my life I thought I knew everything," she explained. "I had my first boyfriend when I was 15. I'm glad I was able to put it into words."

"The lyrics are very inspiring," Cyrus added about the song. "A lot of girls are inspired by us, so this song is us giving our advice. ... This song is pretty perfect for the Grammys."

The 51st Annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast live THIS Sunday, February 8th @ 8PM on CBS.

No comments: