Monday, February 2, 2009

Miley's Mini Vacation


Miley Cyrus was spotted at LAX airport yesterday afternoon and now we know where she was going — to Nashville!

The 16-year-old Hannah Montana star writes in Mileyworld, “I can’t believe I finally have my own car! I’ve been so back and forth between this car and that car… and I just finally decided on a Prius Hybrid. I really do want to help better our environment, and this is another way to do that! Not to mention the car is totally cute! And yes.. i’m serious about those Hello Kitty floor mats! =)

“Anyway, I just wanted to give you a little update. I did several photo shoots this week since we were on hiatus for Hannah Montana. It was a busy week but it will be worth it when all the magazines come out! I had a great time and got to wear some killer outfits, and of course work with some really cool people. But now I have a few days to do whatever I want (which NEVER, EVER happens…. seriously)! So I am going to Nashville with my Mommy (Tish) for just a couple of days of vacation. Which is better than zero days of vacation… even though I wish it was longer. I can’t wait to get home and ride my horses and relax on our farm without any distractions! I think I’m also gonna get to hang out with Taylor [Swift] and Lesley [Patterson], and I’m so so stoked for that! I’ll write again soon. XOXOXO Miley.”

No comments: