Monday, February 2, 2009

Demi on Dinner Party

Demi Lovato dished to USA Today about the dinner parties she throws for friends and costars: 'It sounds totally dorky. It wasn't intended to be this huge party thing. We invited my friends over. After that, Miley (Cyrus) and (boyfriend) Justin (Gaston) came over one time. Other people would just come over. Now it's just huge.'

On fighting with other Disney girls: 'A lot of people try to compare Selena, Miley and I, but we're all really different. Miley is a great girl. Everyone wanted us to have a (feud), but we didn't want to, and there's really no need. We might be three brunette girls, but we all are really different. I don't see the need
to try and compete for a No. 1 spot.'

On being single: 'My problem is that I like older guys, so until I turn 18, I probably won't have a public boyfriend.' On her character Sonny: 'She's optimistic and a go-getter. She's very driven.

She's quirkier than I am. She's very naïve and fragile. I'm not that naïve. Being in this business, I was talking to Miley one time, and she was giving me advice. Sometimes the pressure can really get to you and sometimes people stab you in the back. She was like, 'Being out here is hard, but you have to be really, really strong.' Over a period of time, my character will learn that.'

On winning a Grammy: 'Hopefully I can win a Grammy, or even be nominated. After this TV show, I want to do feature films and serious roles. Ultimately, I want to direct.'

Oh she mentions Miley 3 times :D

No comments: