Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OMG!


I need to check my sources but supposedly this is off of Camilla Belle's Myspace page. All i can say is OMG.

Check it out:
This is my baby right here, Joseph Adam Jonas. This guy is so amazing. I met him when I was doing "LoveBug" Music Video. Me and him clicked so fast. He is my everything. I hope we don't break up. I will always love him no matter what happens. He is my life. I will always be there for him whenever he needs me, or even a friend. I really do love him with all my heart. I will give up the world just to be by his side. If he's ever down or sad, I'll drop everything what i'm doing and be there for him. Me and Joe have so much fun togather. He has the key to my heart. I never want to loose him ever. :) He's everything I look into a guy. Me and him might hide that were going out and stuff, but you know what, I don't care. Joe is my life and I'll always say I love you to him. It's a dream going out with Joe :) more likely every girls dream. Alot of people will talk alot of crap about me and Joe but I really don't care, I'm going to keep my head up high for him! I love you Joseph Adam Jonas! :)
Camilla Belle


No comments: