Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Miley Cyrus The Climb Video



This video is getting really different views such as:
Wow,Miley really improved.
This is really good.
I love this song.
I thought at first the video was a little weird ish.
But it turned out REALLY good.
Very ,very proud (:

or

I Like The Song...HATE THE MUSIC VIDEO!

or

This is amazing!
I love how it's simple (in a good way) and she's not all dressed up in fancy expensive clothes, it shows she's just a normal girl, and no matter what mistakes you make. You can make it through [:

Cheesy I know, but it's true! <3

or

I'll be honest....I really don't like Miely...
but i LOVE this song so much and i can't get enough of it

and the video is great!

or

Her music videos are always so weird though. LOL

BUT what do you think?

No comments: