Monday, February 2, 2009

Demi on Miley... Again :]

Demi Lovato talked to NYDN about the pitfalls of fame and feeling bad for Miley Cyrus: 'The worst part about [being famous] is that you have to watch everything you say. You have to be very careful. My life isn't any more exciting than theirs, but for some reason people think it is. I write and play music.

Nothing makes my life more extravagant.' On Miley Cyrus: 'Sometimes I wish my life wasn't public. But I really don't have it that bad. I feel bad for Miley. She has a million photographers following her everywhere. It will eat you alive if you read it. It will definitely tear you apart.'

On her success since appearing on Barney & Friends at age 6: 'I still don't believe I've had half the success I've had. I hope I never wake up from this dream.'

No comments: