Friday, January 23, 2009

Taylor's Love-Hate Relationship with Her Cat

"My cat is awesome. We have sort of this love-hate relationship where she sort of acts like she hates me when I get home because I’ve been gone for so long. She has this horrible scream that she does. It’s so loud and she runs around the house screaming. Then I wake up the next morning and she’s lying on my chest purring. So it’s a love-hate relationship. So, this Christmas, I sort of as a joke, bought her this sweater. I’m not the kind of person who dresses up their animals. I just don’t do that. I thought for one time it would be funny to put a Christmas sweater on the cat. I took it off of her after about two minutes and she started screaming. She was so mad at me that I took the sweater off. I put the sweater back on and she started purring. My cat is so weird.” Taylor swift on her love-hate relationship with her cat.

No comments: