Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Miley News

FOUND IT! Miley Uploaded a video on Miley World talking about:

How the feud is over with Nick, Joe, & Kevin
Her liking of Iron Maiden
Her Ripper Tights
How she is going over Demi's House Later
Her not wearing a helmet and make up
and tons of other stuff!

She says: I love nicky, I do love him. I love Kevin. I love Joe. I love Frankie. The whole band. So I'm going to eat at Demi's. Were friends. And I love her.

Look at this persons comment:
first, the niley at the golden globes(looking in the eyes,the niley smiles)
then the time wen nick mumbled sumthing to joe when miley didn't win..
Then there was the can't have you 7 track on the live chat.
Then there was this Sick breakup NOT rumor,but fact. (OMG yay!)
Then there's the inaugural hug.
And the energetic nick when he jumps(rarely does that,only with miley)
Then there's this stalling wen nick didn't wanna go offstage..
Then there's the backstage plans.
And Now..
THIS?!?!?!
Thx God!!

Here it is:

No comments: