Thursday, January 29, 2009

Seventeen Sweetheart


Leighton Meester is pretty in pink on the March cover of Seventeen magazine.

The 22-year-old Gossip Girl mean girl dished to the mag about guys, her character Blair Waldorf and her parents. Check it:

On having long-term relationships with men: “I haven’t ever really relied on relationships with guys. I’ve only ever really been with a couple of them. They come around and it’s cool, but it’s never been a big thing. I guess I’ve just been really distracted by work.”

On the guys that Blair Waldorf loves: “I think guys who are rebels and make their own rules are appealing. I don’t want to tame anybody. I want them to be dark and bad. And guys who are a little bad - and by bad, I mean they’re not like constantly around - I consider gold. Guys who are unavailable are actually a dream come true for me because I’m unavailable all the time. It’s great they’re not down your throat.”

On what she’s learned from her parents: “It made me realize that you can’t judge anyone - especially your parents - for what they’ve done in their past, because people change. I’ve noticed some people get very enthralled with people bashing. Sometimes people can’t help themselves. But I find a way back out and not talk about other people. Even when people are so judgmental about what you wear or your weight, you just have to step away and be like, ‘I’m a normal, fine human being."

No comments: