Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Miley Weekend Summary

Miley Cyrus had a very busy weekend from cutting her Uvula, to out shopping with her best friends, to attending the Walt Disney Pictures/Miramax Pre Golden Globe Party, and then the golden globes check it out here.

On Saturday Miley posted a video with her sister Brandi about how chicken is evil because is cut her Uvula on her official website, MileyWorld. She shared, “The reason I sound like this is because I cut my uvula. The way the nurse explained it to me is, you know that cartoon when that really obnoxious baby screams and you see that waggling thing around in their mouth? That’s a uvula. So I cut my uvula today on a piece of chicken. I put too much dressing on it and it got slippery and it got caught and it cut my uvula.”

Watch the video here:


On Sunday Miley, "special friend" Justin Gaston, and BFF Mandy Jiroux ate their lunch at Chinese restaurant City Wok in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon. Justin and Miley were wearing matching white t-shirts. The three were all carrying on and smiling for the camera.



Later that day Miley stuck close to fellow Golden Globe nominee Jeff Steele at the Walt Disney Pictures/Miramax Pre Golden Globe Party at LA’s Beverly Wilshire Hotel on Saturday evening.The 16-year-old starlet and Jeff are nominated in the Best Original Song category for “I Thought I Lost You” from animated flick Bolt.
After that Miley and her family also stopped at Millions of Milkshakes after the party. Miley ordered the “Miley Shake”, which is a mix of vanilla, cookie dough, Reese’s [Peanut Butter Cups], and whipped cream. Yum!

No comments: