Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wink and Smooch :X

Jennifer Aniston opens up about her TV and movie career in this weekend’s New York Times Magazine. Here are some highlights via Us Weekly:



On her new movie’s title: “I wish it was She’s Just Not That Into. Unfortunately, it’s He’s Just Not That Into You. The other would be more empowering.”


On finding success after Friends ended in 2004: “I thought I’d never get movies.”
On landing her role of spoiled Rachel Green: “[It was] the first time I felt like part of the cool kids.”

On watching Friends re-runs on TV: “There are times I don’t even remember that particular show. This is horrible to say, but there are times when I laugh my rear end off. And I get in debates with people who are over and say, Friends is not my thing.’ Excuse you!”

On if Friends would be a hit today: “Hard to tell — that was a different time. Now TV has too much to do with celebrity. We have reality television, where people try to become celebrities….”



Aniston’s next comedy, Marley & Me, costarring Owen Wilson opens on Christmas Day.

No comments: