Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Miley Is Alive & Well


Miley Cyrus puts on her 3-D glasses for the premiere of her animated flick Bolt, in Hollywood on Monday night while wearing a Theory dress and Sergio Rossi heels. The 15-year-old Disney starlet sounded off on the the latest erroneous death story, which was posted on the YouTube channel she shares with her BFF Mandy Jiroux.

Miley’s reponse when she first found out via E!: “Wait. What? On my webpage? On my webpage? No. My webpage got hacked? Thank you, you’re the bearer of good news. Thank you. Yay! At least I can fix it. Oh, I’m ticked. I’m gonna like, smack ‘em!… What happened, did I die like bungee jumping, getting bulldozed, what happened this time? I got hit by a drunk driver.”
Celebrate. Miley is perfectly fine guys! :]

1 comment:

xoxo said...

she looks SO cute...i love love love her whole outfit!!