Monday, November 10, 2008

Fly On The Wall

Miley Cyrus and boyfriend Justin Gaston catch a late-night showing of the animated film Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa on Friday night in Burbank, California. Earlier that week, on Saturday Miley was seen filming her new music video for new single "Fly On The Wall." Filming took place in downtown Los Angeles. The soon to be 16-year-old Disney star was seen with her mom Tish and older sister Brandi. This pop meets punk song makes you want to get up and dance! Check out this clip of these sneaky lyrics:

You don't understand what it is
That makes me tickBut you wish you did
You always second guess, wonder if
I say yes but you just lose out every time

If you only knew what I talked about
When I'm with my friends just hangin' out
Then you'd have the inside scoop
On what to say, what to do
That way when you play the game
Baby you can never lose

(Chorus:)
Don't you wish that you could be a fly on the wall
A creepy little, sneaky little fly on the wall
All my precious secrets, yeahYou'd know them all
Don't you wish that you could be a fly on the wall


Model meets car campaign

Shake it! :]

I absoulutley LOVE these bumblebee inspired nails.

1 comment:

xoxo said...

i LOVE her nails!!