Monday, November 24, 2008

White Horse :]

Taylor Swift looked very pretty at the 2008 American Music Awards on Sunday night in Los Angeles. “I guess I saw my name on the ballot, but never really thought I had a chance at winning,” Taylor said of her big AMA win. “This has been the best week of my life! The reason that I won this award is all of my friends on MySpace and all of the fan sites. I love them all!” The 18-year-old songbird beat out country music queen Reba McEntire and American Idol Carrie Underwood for the honor. Taylor also performed “White Horse” off of her #1 sophomore album. Congrats Taylor!

Taylor also wished good friend Miley Cyrus happy birthday by giving her an adorable hug. The two are jst so cute. Miley looks so small next to Taylor. :]

Check out her awesome performance below:

No comments: