Monday, November 3, 2008

An Indian Goddess

The 35-year-old Project Runway host explained her crazy blue goddess costume to reporters, saying, “It was actually my assistant’s idea. My husband [Seal] and I were in India last year, so she said, ‘Why don’t you do an Indian goddess? Like a scary Indian goddess?’ And I said ‘OK!’ So then she Googled around and she found Kali and showed me a picture, and I loved it. I loved it because she’s so mean and killed all these different people and [had] fingers hanging off [her] and little shrunken heads everywhere.” Heidi also talked about her kids’ costumes: “Leni is a bumblebee and the boys [Henry and Johan] are Spiderman. But they’re always Spiderman, so I don’t think for them there’s a difference between Halloween or any other day. They always dress up.”

No comments: