Monday, November 17, 2008

Hidden Fearless Messages

So for those of you who bought Taylor Swift’s new cd “Fearless” (pictured above) you may have noticed, while looking through the lyrics, that someone took the time to capitalize random letters through every song. Well guess what, it was for a reason. There is a secret message in every song that I spent about an hour today figuring out. For those of you who would like to know what they are just read below. :]

1. Fearless: “I loved you before I met you.”

2. Fifteen: “I cried while recording this.”

3. Love Story: “Someday I’ll find this.”

4. Hey Stephen: “Love and theft.”

5. White Horse: “All I ever wanted was the truth.”

6. You Belong With Me: “Love is blind so you couldn’t see me.”

7. Breathe: “I’m Sorry, I’m Sorry, I’m Sorry.”

8. Tell Me Why: “I guess I was fooled by your smile.”

9. You’re Not Sorry: “She can have you.”

10. The Way I Loved You: “We can’t go back.”

11. Forever and Always: “If you play these games we are both going to lose.”

12. Best Day: “God bless Andrea Swift.”

13. Change: “You made things change for me.”

Did any of you guys catch those?

1 comment:

xoxo said...

wow, she seems pretty upset