Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Shark Bait!

Ashley Tisdale gets a bite taken out of her by a shark head at a restaurant in Berlin, Germany during her promo trip across Europe.

Ashley blogged on her official website, “Hey guys! I just uploaded some pics from my Europe tour here, sorry they’re late! I’ve been on a very needed vaca with my family for Easter in Cabo, Mexico. My time in Europe was so much fun, it was 8 days of nonstop press but having Shane, Larissa, and Karan there made it so much fun and such a breeze. I couldn’t stop laughing that whole trip, which was good because I haven’t laughed like that in a long time.

“My vacation in Cabo was also so much fun, I will have pictures for you a lil later. My best friend Casey came with me and my family, it was so relaxing! I’ve been thinking about tomorrow this whole trip, I am so excited for you guys to hear the song and see the video! I just want to thank you guys for all the love and support. I’m very grateful for that and I wouldn’t be here without you guys!

“I hope everyone had a great Easter! I’ll talk to you soon! XOXO - Ashley”

No comments: