Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Miley Cyrus: Good Morning America

Miley Cyrus flashes a peace sign as she heads into the Good Morning America studios in New York City on Tuesday morning.


The 16-year-old actress/singer revealed to Diane Sawyer that she just saw the big screen version of her new flick, Hannah Montana The Movie, last week! She shared, “It was crazy. I had seen a rough draft before. It was around Christmastime and it’s just coming out in April. It was really really rough. It was on a smaller screen, not as big as sound…I was like, ‘That’s easy,’ and then I was like, ‘Oh my gosh, this is a ginormous screen.’ Everything I do, you can see and it’s really crazy. The whole time, Emily and I are like hitting each other, ‘Do you see that?’”


Yesterday night, Miley and Brandi took a stroll around NYC, window shopping at FAO Schwartz, Disney, Sony and Bergdorf Goodman. The duo stopped at Starbucks before returning to their hotel.

No comments: