Sunday, April 26, 2009

Miley On Rumors!

Miley recently tweeted about the rumors about her breaking up with current boyfriend Justin Gaston for ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas. She wrote, “Regarding ‘rumor,’ I like to keep my private life as private as possible. Justin and Nick are two very amazing people and they both mean so much to me. it makes me sad to think that people out there aren’t friends with THEIR ex bf, because let me tell u it IS possible. I heard once ‘u can love more than one in your life but there is only one love of your life.’ I love both of them so much and they are both very dear to my heart. Justin is an amazing person! He can always make me laugh and has a heart of gold. And Nick is so lovely. He reaches out to so many people with his music, not only with his talent but with his heart. Our love for music is something that keeps our friendship together and I KNOW NO MATTER he will be my friend forver [sic]. So there that’s all I will say about this stupidddd rumor.”

So are you with him or not? :]

No comments: