Saturday, December 13, 2008

Rockstars ~ Gossip Girl Style

The gang from Gossip Girl let their inner rock stars loose Tuesday night on the Lower East Side, and, like all good rockstars, the young cast were embellihed in leather, plaid, skinny scarves and Ray-Ban Clubmasters.But Ed Westwick, Chace Crawford, Blake Lively and Penn Badgley didn't just dress the part at the Bowery Ballroom - they've got musical chops as well.

Westwick is front man for the English band the Filthy Youth, and co-stars Leighton Meester and Taylor Momsen are both set to release albums.Penn Badgley said "I've heard some of Taylor's, and I really like it," he said. "She sounds like Katy Perry." Blake Lively admitted she won't be stepping up to the microphone anytime soon: "Everybody on our cast is very musically talented, except me." Chace Crawford said that you won't hear him sing anytime soon, either - unless you happen to be outside his powder room. "Do I sing in the shower? I'm sure I've had a Risky Business moment or two," he admitted. "But it's not really a recurring thing."


1 comment:

xoxo said...

Why does Blake Lively always look so perfect? LOVE her jacket!