Friday, December 19, 2008

Electropop :]




Gossip Girl cutie Leighton Meester takes a break from set for her cover shoot for Teen Vogue to talk about pretty much everything.

Here’s what the 22-year-old actress had to say:

On how you can tell her and her character Blair Waldorf apart: “I don’t wear headbands, ever.”

On her debut album: “The music is very fun. It’s edgy, like electropop rather than bubblegum and you can dance to it.”

On her childhood: “I wasn’t born in jail; I was born in a hospital. I lived with my mother for a few months in a halfway house, and then I went to stay with my grandmother for a few more before my mom got out. But I had a normal life.”

On co-star and on-screen love Ed Westwick: “He’s my favorite actor to work with. We have really good chemistry.”

1 comment:

-A said...

i am so excited to get this issue in the mail :D