Saturday, December 13, 2008

I’m Thrilled Hermione & Ron Are Together


Emma Watson is anxious to start filming the final chapter in the Harry Potter series and told MTV what she’s looking forward to most: Ron & Hermoine.

The 18-year-old actress dished that she’s thrilled that her character, Hermione Granger, ended up with Ron Weasley, played by Rupert Grint in the films. She shares, “Ron was the right person for her to be with. I think it was amazing that they had kids. It was perfect.”


Emma also shared what scenes she’s looking forward to film the most: “The scene that really touched me is Ron’s betrayal of Hermione, him leaving her. There’s that wonderful scene where he comes back and Hermione just launches herself at him and starts hitting him and is uncontrollably angry at him and disappointed in him for abandoning her. I’m looking forward to that because it felt very real when I read it.

No comments: