Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Polka Dot Princess

Taylor is a pink polka dot princess on the cover of the January issue of CosmoGirl Prom.

The 15-year-old Gossip Girl troublemaker dished to the mag about her memorable prom experience. Here’s what she said:

On her prom experience: “Most of my friends were seniors and they were like, ‘You sit at our table every day, so you have to come to our prom.’ It’s fun to say our prom was on Friday the 13th. I’ll never forget the date!”

On the perfect pair of shoes to dance in: “Everyone else took off their shoes as soon as they got there, but I kept my feet clean. I never get into the vanity of that type of thing. It’s with my friends. If I’m uncomfortable, then I’m not even in my own skin. You can look good and still be comfortable.” (She donned white Vans sneakers.)

On her advice to Little J: “Go [to prom]! I don’t live a traditional life, so I’m glad I went. It’s an important life stepping stone that everyone should experience.”

No comments: