Saturday, December 13, 2008

Early X-Mas Present

The 16-year-old Disney starlet got an early Christmas present from mom Tish. Sources tell People that, “Tish got a new car recently, so she’s giving Miley her old car. She’s so excited. Her mom lets her drive to work when she’s with her.” So what type of car is it? A Porsche Cayenne, just like the one Hayden Panettiere has. Miley spilled to Jay Leno recently that she was actually scared of her driving teacher. She shared, “My test person scares me. He says, ‘All right Miley, if you make a left turn, what’s going to happen?’ And I am like, ‘I don’t really know.’ And he goes, ‘THUMP. That’s what going to happen to your brand-new car.’ He just starts hitting things, and it really scared me.” Not a Mercedes with pink interior but not bad at all Miles!

No comments: