Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yum! It's The Gossip Guys.

Gossip Girl hotties Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick, and Penn Badgley ooze some serious deliciousness on the November 2008 issue of Details Magazine. I think the executives from Gossip Girl have finally realized that Penn and Chuck are the more attractive of the 3. Penn looks incredibly hansome and Chuck looks like his awesome self. Nate just looks okay theres something wierd about his hair. I really have never had a thing for nate. But Penn's hair looks awesome and the tan skin thing is so awesome. Here are some hilites from the interview :

Chace on after his touch-ups are done: “I literally go into the bathroom and wipe off one layer [of makeup. My occasional zit is] a big deal—oh, they turn on the alarms for that. And they get mad if I get sunburned or if I get a haircut.”

Chace on being contracted for six years, like his costars: “It never really gets frustrating. Sure, sometimes you just want to have a scene where you’re drunk or having fun. I’m hoping for a fall from grace for Nate. Five years from now, I better have murdered someone!”

Penn on his on-and-off-screen relationship with costar Blake Lively (they were home-schooled together): “[It's] wonderful and also something to grapple with [in terms of mixing work and pleasure]. You have to draw the line somewhere. I’m fine talking about my family and personal history, because it humanizes you. But I have to save some s— for me.”

Ed on Penn’s chest hair: “Penn said he has to shave his chest hair because it’s threatening “Reeeaallly … Well, I think Penn’s chest hair may be more like a scaahf. It actually comes out of his neck! So maybe that’s why he has to cut it. Threatening? I don’t know what threatening hair would look like. We’d have to get Penn here to see!”

Ed on being miserable approaching the end of school in the U.K.:”I don’t understand how the government expects a 16-year-old to know what they want to do. It made me incredibly anxious and upset.”

No comments: