Monday, September 29, 2008

A Girl Anthem :]


Britney Spears a surprise visit at radio station Z100 New York City on Monday afternoon. Here's what she had to say:


Talk about [your new single] “Womanizer”. It’s a really cool song. I like the fact that it’s so empowering for girls because it’s basically saying, ya know, we know what you’re up to. It’s about guys cheating on other girls and stuff like that. And it’s kinda like a girl anthem, so that’s why I like it.

I gotta ask about the T word here. Are we gonna see a tour anytime soon? We’re dying for a tour. Oh, definitely next year. Definitely.

Anything else you want to say to New York City that we don’t all ready know? I miss it here so much! I love it so much! It makes me it’s kinda like bittersweet coming here because I used to live here for two years. And when I come here, it’s like, man, I wish I had my apartment here still. But I love it. It’s the energy. It’s crazy.


Listen to the full Britney interview at Z100.com. :]

No comments: