Monday, September 15, 2008

Her Oufits are Damaged!

Danity Kane singer Aubrey O'Day has just been named by Us Weekly as one of their 25 Most Stylish New Yorkers of 2008. Are they kidding? Would you classify a pink monstrosity something even remotely stylish? Look I like Danity Kane there songs are catchy but just because your part of a fun girl group does not mean you can wear totally hideous things and get away with it. Your clothing line Heart on My sleeve has some really cute stuff. So why do you wear these oufits if you design cute stuff? Sorry Aubrey I just dont think you are ready for The 25 most stylish list yet. :/


A vest that could be compared to a bird that doesn't even cover your chestal area inst appropriate or fashionable in any regards. A turquoise flamenco dress that shows your nipples is nowhere near appropriate and shoving your hair on your head is just gross. I'm not really digging the whole am so tan I cant even really tell if its still me look with the silver around my boobs. You can still be fashionable and respectable and a role model all at the same time. Crazy Aubrey I know!

1 comment:

xoxo said...

hahahahahaha...this is your funniest post yet. loves it!