Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Easy Breezy Beautiful Ellen

Ellen DeGeneres is the new face of CoverGirl, the comedienne announced on her talk show on Tuesday. "I am here to set the record straight right now. I am not pregnant. It just turned out to be a bump. I went and had it checked out," she cracks. "That's not the news. I am the new face of CoverGirl." She then jokingly poses as a model. "That's the first thing they teach you when you're a CoverGirl," she quips. Although her campaign is not set to launch until January, "somehow people found out about it," she says. "Theyre putting some lip liner on me man, they love lip liner!" she says. "I got hours and hours." She says she's "very, very excited" about the new gig. She adds, "Its a very cool thing Im honored and the photo shoot was 'easy, breezy, beautiful CoverGirl'"

No comments: