Thursday, October 9, 2008

Is She Kidding Me?

On Monday’s episode of The Hills, Heidi Montag wrote an apology note to former BFF Lauren Conrad. Lauren’s coworker and pal Whitney Port, who’s getting her own spin-off series, read the note aloud: “I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am about everything. I’m so sorry for every negative or hurtful comment I’ve ever said. That is not how I feel or who I am. I think you are a great person and I will always cherish our memories. Thank you for everything you have ever done for me. I really wish things hadn’t turned out this way but I take responsibility. This whole thing has also been really hard for me. Sincerely, Heidi Montag”

Ooh please could she be anymore fake. :]



1 comment:

xoxo said...

i think she ruined it with: "sincerely, heidi montag." Umm, couldn't she have just put "Heidi." I mean, I think Lauren knows who its from!